We are looking for CNC machine operators to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. Your job is important since some materials are not easy to shape or handle manually or with conventional equipment.
CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
– Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
– Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
– Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
– Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
– Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
– Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
– Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
– Proven experience in working with metal for at least 6 months
– Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
– A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
– Good communication abilities
– Good English abilities
– Accommodation services
– Health insurance
– Attractive salary pack
SEND YOUR CV